터보만

Home > Company > Management Ideology and Vision
Management Ideology and Vision

TurboMann Management ideology

With fair and transparent ethics management as a principle, TurboMann INC., Ltd. makes customer satisfaction a top priority based on excellent technology and products, and not
only that, but also the happiness of its employees I believe it is the driving force of success and continuous development, and I am always doing my best to become a company
that can satisfy both customers and Lim Ji-won.

img
  • Ethical management

Fair and transparent ethics management is the pride of an invisible company.

• Customer top priority

Customer satisfaction is the driving force for the success of the company and the happiness of everyone.

Based on the customer-first philosophy, it will be recognized as the best product that meets the customer's needs and expectations.

• Excellent product

The company is obligated to deliver the best products and services to its customers based on the best technology.

• happiness of employees

The happiness of employees means the success and continuous development of the company.

The company will spare no effort to distribute welfare and profits for the happiness of its employees.

TurboMann Vision

A company where both employees and shareholders are happy based on the right coach and the best products

img img
터보만주식회사
충청북도 청주시 청원구 사천로 152번가길 53-12
314-86-35886
043-214-8388
043-214-8399

A/S

+82-43-214-8388

Contact Online

Contact Online
맨위로